Top 5 ugliest uniforms from the 1980s:
5. Atlanta Falcons. I don't like this Falcons' uniform because it disappoints me...to an incredible degree. From the colors to the design, I like all of the parts to this uniform. But the parts make a whole that I just don't care for...and I am not sure why I don't like it, but I definitely don't.
4. Denver Broncos. I am much more confident in the ugliness of the Bronco's uniforms. I don't care for the colors, the design, and/or anything else about this uniform. It's just damn ugly. The only good thing I can say about these uniforms is that they are better looking than the current Broncos' uniforms (which I consider to be one of the ugliest ones in the NFL).
3. Detroit Lions. Here is another uniform that has colors I like, but the colors simply don't look good together. The 1980's Lions looked like a poor man's version of the Dallas Cowboys.
2. Buffalo Bills. I know I will probably get quite a bit of disagreement on this one and, I'll admit, the colors (red, white and blue) are strong. Perhaps the Bills' domination of the Dolphins and the Oilers has prejudiced me, but, for whatever reason, I can't stand this uniform. Furthermore, I think the helmet is atrocious.
1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers. This choice is a no-brainer. The Bucs' colors were extremely ugly, the design of the uniform was even uglier than the colors, and the Bucs were terrible for most of the 1980's.